About the Nihola FLEX2
The nihola FLEX2 has our well known stable steering proved for 20 years. Maximum with of of wheelchair is 73 cm. Hood can lean back and is easy to remove without any tool. Easy handling of front leg support for secure loading of wheelchair.
Nihola Cycles supports Cycling Without age mission and work. This means that we pay an amount directly from Nihola to “Cycling Without Age” for each Taxi or Flex2 sold to their departments. We recommend that Cycling Without Age’s departments choose to buy bicycles (not necessarily our model) that support their mission and work, as it is the very basis of their existence.
Top quality black aluminium wheel rims, magura parking brake, screws and fittings in stainless steel, hand-built Danish frame with extra horizontal strengthening steel bars in the cabin, black powder coated frame, maintainance free steering with hydraulic damper.
Nihola bikes comes in two different gear configurations:
- Shimano Nexus 8 speed half oval front, coasterbrake
- Shimano Nexus 8 speed half oval front, freewheel & V-brake
- Total length: 215 cm
- Total width: 99 cm
- Height of transportplatform: 18 cm
- Max wheelchair width: 68 cm
- Max. load: 120 kg + rider
- The joint weight for the cyclist, wheel chair user and wheel chair is max 220 kg.